Skip to main content
I can't believe I went to Jurong point twice this week. Jurong point is like what? Another end of my place. O.M.G I am going there for the third time this coming saturday, with my Yam hahaha.

I am going to my high school to look for my dearest little cousin tomorrow. HAHAHA HAVE LOTS OF FUN IN SCHOOL SHARLENE LAI. And I just text her to ask her to behave in school HAHA.

School open house training this coming thursday and friday. I don't feel like going at all cause it is like from 9am to 6pm. What the hell are we going to do for 9 hours? And I got to wake up at like 7am for that two days. But it is going to be once in a life time..... (NOT) I was super excited, ya WAS.

So guess what? I woke up at 3pm on 1st Jan 2010 and it is just like any other typical day in 2009. Yeah obviously.

OKAY BYE. I am just bored.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photography & Design class today was quite alright. We're to take 15 pictures for next week and this assignment is gradedddddd. Omg excited cause I kinda like the topic. HAHA. Went for Rocher Tau Huay with Leez after class. Best with soya milk. OKAY MADNESS. GOT ALOT OF ASSIGNMENTS MAN. MAJOR HEADACHE. NEED TO SPEND MY WEEKEND DOING ASSIGNMENTS AND PROJECTS. Okay la actually not so much. Lesser than less week.. - Interactive Media presentation on Information Architecture. Do a hierarchical diagram. - Video production presentation. (Not very sure if we need to present it) - 400 words essay for video production. - 10 sketches on development for 3D. - Another 3 2D skteches and three 3D sketches. - 15 pictures for photography&design. - Continue my drawing for drawing and composition. Oh well. LOL.
Went to Centrepoint to collect cake with Gf. Bought 6 helium balloons. Bused to Suntec to find Unhealthy, Twins, Mich and Shiyun. Met Grace before she went home. Bought chips from carrefour. Saw Marvin. Bused to The Cathay. Have dinner. Watched Monster VS Aliens 3D. "As you could see, he has no brain." "Turns out, you don't need one." "Welcome! We're here to destroy you. *Do the actions*" HAHAHAHA I LOVE BOB. He is sooooooooooo cute and funny! Lol. I love this movie, totally! Susan: Amazing! Bob. Who els e could fall from unimaginable heights and end up without a single scratch? Bob: Link? *point to Link* Susan: Y..You. Bob: Amazing! HAHAHA! Reach home, bathed, Corn called, went out to meet him, chatted, and back home again at 3.30am. Haha.
We had the coolest assembly ever today!! :D I think other than the other time Tanya Chua came to our school to sing, our school doesn't have much NICE assembly. And well, I think today's assembly was soooooooo good, better than Tanya Chua's :x Yeah. Those 6 guys were totally cool, really. Hahaha. And we were all laughing so hard when those guys asked two teachers who aren't married yet to go up to stage and they sang love song for them. Real funny as in their reactions and expressions and all. Hah. Okay, We're not suppose to update our blog till after O level cause Form said so. He said he have our blog links so if he finds out that we updated...... x.x Oh well.