Skip to main content
I got in NAFA (: Received the letter on 31st March :D Hahaha. I am glad I make a few friends who are entering NAFA this year (: Other than Tommy (2nd year), I think I talked to Vivien the most. Nice girl she is. School starts on 20th July anyway. About 4 more months!! I need a job.. I don't want to rot at home.. Gf & the rest is starting school in like 3weeks time :/ I gotta meet up with them more often before they start school.. (:


Went out with Gf and Eudora few days ago :D Watched 2 movies.


I like (: One of the best movie I watched this year :D


Have been waiting to watch this show for like weeks! But kinda disappointed.
Not as nice as I thought it would be.




I just came back from Licia's house anyway. Okay not really, I am back 2 hours ago. Hahaha. Went over cause I need to do some stuff for my school enrollment thingy. So yeah.

And gosh, I'm having fever and flu :/ So saddddddddddd! I hate being sick :/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photography & Design class today was quite alright. We're to take 15 pictures for next week and this assignment is gradedddddd. Omg excited cause I kinda like the topic. HAHA. Went for Rocher Tau Huay with Leez after class. Best with soya milk. OKAY MADNESS. GOT ALOT OF ASSIGNMENTS MAN. MAJOR HEADACHE. NEED TO SPEND MY WEEKEND DOING ASSIGNMENTS AND PROJECTS. Okay la actually not so much. Lesser than less week.. - Interactive Media presentation on Information Architecture. Do a hierarchical diagram. - Video production presentation. (Not very sure if we need to present it) - 400 words essay for video production. - 10 sketches on development for 3D. - Another 3 2D skteches and three 3D sketches. - 15 pictures for photography&design. - Continue my drawing for drawing and composition. Oh well. LOL.
Went to Centrepoint to collect cake with Gf. Bought 6 helium balloons. Bused to Suntec to find Unhealthy, Twins, Mich and Shiyun. Met Grace before she went home. Bought chips from carrefour. Saw Marvin. Bused to The Cathay. Have dinner. Watched Monster VS Aliens 3D. "As you could see, he has no brain." "Turns out, you don't need one." "Welcome! We're here to destroy you. *Do the actions*" HAHAHAHA I LOVE BOB. He is sooooooooooo cute and funny! Lol. I love this movie, totally! Susan: Amazing! Bob. Who els e could fall from unimaginable heights and end up without a single scratch? Bob: Link? *point to Link* Susan: Y..You. Bob: Amazing! HAHAHA! Reach home, bathed, Corn called, went out to meet him, chatted, and back home again at 3.30am. Haha.
We had the coolest assembly ever today!! :D I think other than the other time Tanya Chua came to our school to sing, our school doesn't have much NICE assembly. And well, I think today's assembly was soooooooo good, better than Tanya Chua's :x Yeah. Those 6 guys were totally cool, really. Hahaha. And we were all laughing so hard when those guys asked two teachers who aren't married yet to go up to stage and they sang love song for them. Real funny as in their reactions and expressions and all. Hah. Okay, We're not suppose to update our blog till after O level cause Form said so. He said he have our blog links so if he finds out that we updated...... x.x Oh well.