Skip to main content
Hello! I'm still not done with the superband pics -.- Super lazy to load it. Tmr, I guess. Haha.

Yweah. Had chinese oral exam after sch on Monday. I almost died when I see the passage cause I don't understand it at all. Oh well, it is only mid-year, lucky.. Hahah. And lucky examiner is Yan Wei. Hah. So like walked over to Kel's house after that with Gf and Kel. And we were like,
Kel: ANGIE! Car!
Me: *Turn* AHH! *Move away*
Gf: AHH!
HAHAHHA! =x Actually the car wads driving slowly lah. I don't know why I shout also -.- And I start laughing after that.

And in the lift.. I accidently pressed third floor cause I'm used to it already & yweah, Kel always scare us with it and when the lift reached third floor.

*Lift door open*
Gf: *Point outside* AHHHHH!
Me: AHHHH! *Look outside*
Kel: AHHHH!
We: AHHHHHHHHHHH!

& we start moving in the lift as IN as we can and while screaming, I kept pressing the door closed button -.- Hahaha.
Actually we were screaming cause Gf saw a shadow and she start screaming, I saw the opposite lift door opening I screamed, then I saw the shadow I screamed. And then we all start screaming -.- Hahah, it turned out to be a old man wanting to go downstair -.- I think he got a shock cause we're screaming like mad -.-


Alright. So like I was late for school yesterday. Saw Baba outside CP so we walked to sch together. Yweah. Went to the General Office to mark attendance and get the late-coming slip. And that Mr.G booked me twice cause he was like, "Angie, how many times have I tell you to pull up your socks already? Let's see.."
I think he is expecting to see more cause when he check & he realise he only booked me once, he told me "Oh, I forgot to book you the other time! Or did Miss Liao booked you?" Nonsense lor please. Ahh whatever.

So like went back up to class after that. Yweah.



Today! Nothing much. Early for sch. Laughed played homework-ed KFC-ed and home. Hahaha. Tomorrow is thurs. How fast...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photography & Design class today was quite alright. We're to take 15 pictures for next week and this assignment is gradedddddd. Omg excited cause I kinda like the topic. HAHA. Went for Rocher Tau Huay with Leez after class. Best with soya milk. OKAY MADNESS. GOT ALOT OF ASSIGNMENTS MAN. MAJOR HEADACHE. NEED TO SPEND MY WEEKEND DOING ASSIGNMENTS AND PROJECTS. Okay la actually not so much. Lesser than less week.. - Interactive Media presentation on Information Architecture. Do a hierarchical diagram. - Video production presentation. (Not very sure if we need to present it) - 400 words essay for video production. - 10 sketches on development for 3D. - Another 3 2D skteches and three 3D sketches. - 15 pictures for photography&design. - Continue my drawing for drawing and composition. Oh well. LOL.
Went to Centrepoint to collect cake with Gf. Bought 6 helium balloons. Bused to Suntec to find Unhealthy, Twins, Mich and Shiyun. Met Grace before she went home. Bought chips from carrefour. Saw Marvin. Bused to The Cathay. Have dinner. Watched Monster VS Aliens 3D. "As you could see, he has no brain." "Turns out, you don't need one." "Welcome! We're here to destroy you. *Do the actions*" HAHAHAHA I LOVE BOB. He is sooooooooooo cute and funny! Lol. I love this movie, totally! Susan: Amazing! Bob. Who els e could fall from unimaginable heights and end up without a single scratch? Bob: Link? *point to Link* Susan: Y..You. Bob: Amazing! HAHAHA! Reach home, bathed, Corn called, went out to meet him, chatted, and back home again at 3.30am. Haha.
We had the coolest assembly ever today!! :D I think other than the other time Tanya Chua came to our school to sing, our school doesn't have much NICE assembly. And well, I think today's assembly was soooooooo good, better than Tanya Chua's :x Yeah. Those 6 guys were totally cool, really. Hahaha. And we were all laughing so hard when those guys asked two teachers who aren't married yet to go up to stage and they sang love song for them. Real funny as in their reactions and expressions and all. Hah. Okay, We're not suppose to update our blog till after O level cause Form said so. He said he have our blog links so if he finds out that we updated...... x.x Oh well.