Skip to main content
Haven't blogged in months. This is going to be so random cos I have no idea what I should even post about but I have been reading through most of my previous post recently and kind of miss it. And I also realized that I stopped blogging that often ever since March 2010.. I guess this is what Nafa did to me. Give assignments like free.. but okay, I broke up with Nafa already and I am having a life again.. Or maybe not. LOL.


RANDOM PICTURES


THIS lab, is what we, video production students in Nafa call "525". This lab is practically our second home cos during our time in Nafa, some of us stayed in the lab from 9am till 1130pm (including me) until the security guard chased us away. Now, I kinda miss 525 :(

The varicam and I. LOL.


The daily needs when I was working at Fremantle media earlier this year. Oolong tea and latte. Kind of miss working there too. I still remember once when I went out to drink after work (yes, I go out after work most of the time cos I need my personal life as well), and went home really late so I went to bathe and all and went to work after that without any sleep and who knows, I reached work at 9am and only get to go home at 8am the next day. Yes, I worked for 23 hours straight. LOL.


Breakfast that I prepared for my brother few days back. Glutinous rice (obviously cooked by my mom beforehand lol) and honey ham with herbs + mozzarella cheese + egg + lettuce toasted wrap.



The day my apple charger exploded at 3am in the morning -.- I have yet to exchange for a new one. 


Lovely turkey ham spinach wrap from cold storage. The only cold storage that sell this wrap is the one at pomo. 


The high school I graduated from. The place that I made many lovely memories, and made many good friends. To think about it, most of my really good friends like Manda Le Gf, Kel Le Bestie, Corn Le Bestfriend, Aaron Le Bro are all from my high school.. 


Pretty sky. 


My final year project poster. Anyway, here is the short film. 




Kbye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My life in NAFA

I see people viewing my blog even though I haven't been updating regularly (understatement, I probably only post something up once a year or so, and slightly more if I'm feeling bored, and it's all meaningless stuff lol). I don't know about this, but I'm going to write cos I feel like it. So, whether anyone will be reading this, or not, let me talk a little bit about my life in NAFA. Why I chose NAFA I've been interested in design and media from a young age (11-12YO). When people asked about my "dream" career, I'll always answer them some jobs that are design and media related. So, instead of dreaming, why not make it a reality, right? So yeah, after my O level, I went around looking at schools, trying to get the right kind of vibe (the school that makes me feel right). A friend of mine, who was a final year student in Nafa at that point of time, told me to go down to Nafa to take a look. He briefly told me about the courses and I went online to
Visual culture class was damn funny. HAHAHAA. Our lecturer showed us this Thai movie about this boy & 3 elephants. There were a part where the killer were after the boy and the elephants (I've no idea why the killer would want to go after a small boy and 3 elephants -.-), and the boy had no other way to run other than jumping off the cliff, so he shouted and jumped off the cliff with the 3 elephants following what he was doing. The part where the elephants jumped off the cliff is damn hilarious. The whole class were like wth haahahahhahhaha. OKAY SO WHAT HOMEWORK DO WE HAVE?! - Invent a new way of interpreting the colour wheel. - Photoshop assignments. Damn I hate photoshop. - What does the apple in click here signify. - About the movie and culture (the one with the elephants jumping off the cliff) THANK GOD IT ISN'T A LOT.
School is great (: Except that school starts at 9am twice every week this sem, which means I've to wake up at 6.30am :/ Is it bad or what? Haha I am tired. "When you ask what I feel, I say love When you ask how I know, I say trust And if that's not enough' It's every little thing you do That makes me fall in love with you There isn't a way that I can show you Ever since I've come to know you It's every little thing you say That makes me wanna feel this There's not a thing that I can point to 'Cause it's every little thing you do Don't ask why"