Skip to main content
It's 6:05am now. This is crazy. I only need an average of 2-4 hours sleep everyday. Sometimes, when I reached home at 4am, I will sleep at 7am and wake up at 10am without the help of alarm.. Oh well. Okay I am obviously bored and I think I should do a post to make this blog a little.... alive.. -.- It doesn't make much difference though, but I can't abandon this blog. This blog is 6 years old this year... So much memories.

Okay. I am going to do purely pictures and captions post.. LOL.



On the plane, on the way to BKK back in March with Le couz.



From BKK's airport to our hotel.


The bus in BKK. Really old school.



Street in BKK.


 When you go to BKK, you eat mookata. Couz & I were really paranoid though. Every time I go BKK, I get really paranoid about getting stomach flu from the food there so... just stock up on yakult and yoghurt. LOL. 


Thailand have the best mango ever. Lol.


This was back in July last year. Jo & my hotel room at Krabi, Thailand.


The starfish the locals in Krabi caught. We put it back in the sea after this.  


BB Gun in Krabi. Had too much fun.


Went for a road trip to Malaysia back in Nov last year and Le non-blood-related bro (LOL) introduced this to us. Omg. BEST. BEEF. NOODLE. EVER. Like, EVER. I can never eat any beef noodles in Singapore anymore :(


The not too bad Bak Kut Teh in Malacca. Probably better than quite a number of Bak Kut Teh store in Singapore... Sigh.


The yummehhhh noodle in KL.


This parma ham probably only look decent in photo... You get what I mean... Lol. @ Lenas, Tampines 1.


I love Ayam Penyet's chili. Really. Seri is my ayam penyet buddy. Lol @ Ayam Penyet Ria, Lucky Plaza.


Fresh vegs with egg and yoghurt. I sincerely have no idea why I added the yoghurt in. Wrong move -.-



Raspberry thing @ Food for thoughts. And yes, sad to say, it just look nice.


The strawberry cake that Le korkor bought home from Tokyo. I prefer this over Tokyo bananas. 


The cup holder thing is so cute @ The cathay motion picture 2012 award event. 


Cos apples are worth a picture. 


The bread look so... homely @ Rise, MBS. 


My first lunch with Peng when I started working at FremantleMedia @ Parco cafe, Raeburn park.


The scallop siew mai @ Wan Dou Sek.


My 21st birthday - Video production version celebration @ Asian Market Cafe - Fairmont hotel.


Ice cold beer on a hot afternoon @ Middle Rock.


And this is when you decide that one beer isn't enough for a hot afternoon. 


Probably 3am in the morning, @ Marina barrage. 


We were the film crew for our school's open house! Haha.


My first ever tattoo. 


And I decided to get a dove above my previous one months later.


Okay I am so bored already. Bye. Lol. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My life in NAFA

I see people viewing my blog even though I haven't been updating regularly (understatement, I probably only post something up once a year or so, and slightly more if I'm feeling bored, and it's all meaningless stuff lol). I don't know about this, but I'm going to write cos I feel like it. So, whether anyone will be reading this, or not, let me talk a little bit about my life in NAFA. Why I chose NAFA I've been interested in design and media from a young age (11-12YO). When people asked about my "dream" career, I'll always answer them some jobs that are design and media related. So, instead of dreaming, why not make it a reality, right? So yeah, after my O level, I went around looking at schools, trying to get the right kind of vibe (the school that makes me feel right). A friend of mine, who was a final year student in Nafa at that point of time, told me to go down to Nafa to take a look. He briefly told me about the courses and I went online to
Visual culture class was damn funny. HAHAHAA. Our lecturer showed us this Thai movie about this boy & 3 elephants. There were a part where the killer were after the boy and the elephants (I've no idea why the killer would want to go after a small boy and 3 elephants -.-), and the boy had no other way to run other than jumping off the cliff, so he shouted and jumped off the cliff with the 3 elephants following what he was doing. The part where the elephants jumped off the cliff is damn hilarious. The whole class were like wth haahahahhahhaha. OKAY SO WHAT HOMEWORK DO WE HAVE?! - Invent a new way of interpreting the colour wheel. - Photoshop assignments. Damn I hate photoshop. - What does the apple in click here signify. - About the movie and culture (the one with the elephants jumping off the cliff) THANK GOD IT ISN'T A LOT.
School is great (: Except that school starts at 9am twice every week this sem, which means I've to wake up at 6.30am :/ Is it bad or what? Haha I am tired. "When you ask what I feel, I say love When you ask how I know, I say trust And if that's not enough' It's every little thing you do That makes me fall in love with you There isn't a way that I can show you Ever since I've come to know you It's every little thing you say That makes me wanna feel this There's not a thing that I can point to 'Cause it's every little thing you do Don't ask why"