Skip to main content
I am having my school holiday currently. For 3 freaking months. This is crazy. I don't like long holidays.. Everyone said I am a weirdo cause everyone loves holiday but... isn't 3 months a little too long?

So like I went Kelantan for a school documentary shoot few months back (I know, I am only saying this now cause I am bored and I've nothing to talk about). Well, I guess it is okay. Not as bad as I thought it would be but still bad. My friends and I walked around the street at 3am in the morning and there were only 7-11s, cats and a lot of cockroaches. That's all. You can imagine how bored we were.

The hotel the school got for us is depressing. We don't even know if it is morning or night unless we look at the time cause there are no windows in the room.. And the coach ride was 28 hours for both way. I spent 10 hours sleeping, another 10 hours trying to sleep and 8 hours doing random stuff.

Okay I sound like a whiny bitch.

Anyway, I was sharing a room with Seetoh & Val and we didn't lock our door before we go to bed -.- I fell asleep while waiting for the clips to be transferred to the HDD and forgot all about the lock. Well done.

We overslept the next morning. I set the alarm at 6am but my phone somehow landed on the floor and so, I didn't hear or feel the alarm. Seetoh woke up cause she couldn't stand the ringtone (she told me it was ringing for the longest time), shut it up, woke me up and pass me the phone. I thanked her before she went back to her bed and the both of us fell asleep again....

Haky came in our room and woke us up at 7. Or 8 and told us we didn't lock our door lol. We jumped out of bed and was ready to go in...... 6 mins -____- I don't know how that's even possible.

Okay, lastly, I knocked my forehead against the sharp edge of the boat when Khai was helping me to cross over the the boat. Both of us were focusing on the gap in between so we didn't notice the sharp edge I was about to hit. Hurts like one mofo.

And he told me "People say Ouch, you say Fuck my life. Out of all things you know. Haha"I was like "REALLY? HAHA".


Okay bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My life in NAFA

I see people viewing my blog even though I haven't been updating regularly (understatement, I probably only post something up once a year or so, and slightly more if I'm feeling bored, and it's all meaningless stuff lol). I don't know about this, but I'm going to write cos I feel like it. So, whether anyone will be reading this, or not, let me talk a little bit about my life in NAFA. Why I chose NAFA I've been interested in design and media from a young age (11-12YO). When people asked about my "dream" career, I'll always answer them some jobs that are design and media related. So, instead of dreaming, why not make it a reality, right? So yeah, after my O level, I went around looking at schools, trying to get the right kind of vibe (the school that makes me feel right). A friend of mine, who was a final year student in Nafa at that point of time, told me to go down to Nafa to take a look. He briefly told me about the courses and I went online to
Visual culture class was damn funny. HAHAHAA. Our lecturer showed us this Thai movie about this boy & 3 elephants. There were a part where the killer were after the boy and the elephants (I've no idea why the killer would want to go after a small boy and 3 elephants -.-), and the boy had no other way to run other than jumping off the cliff, so he shouted and jumped off the cliff with the 3 elephants following what he was doing. The part where the elephants jumped off the cliff is damn hilarious. The whole class were like wth haahahahhahhaha. OKAY SO WHAT HOMEWORK DO WE HAVE?! - Invent a new way of interpreting the colour wheel. - Photoshop assignments. Damn I hate photoshop. - What does the apple in click here signify. - About the movie and culture (the one with the elephants jumping off the cliff) THANK GOD IT ISN'T A LOT.
School is great (: Except that school starts at 9am twice every week this sem, which means I've to wake up at 6.30am :/ Is it bad or what? Haha I am tired. "When you ask what I feel, I say love When you ask how I know, I say trust And if that's not enough' It's every little thing you do That makes me fall in love with you There isn't a way that I can show you Ever since I've come to know you It's every little thing you say That makes me wanna feel this There's not a thing that I can point to 'Cause it's every little thing you do Don't ask why"