Skip to main content
Went Hortpark together with Twins, Licia and Bestf few days ago. And the weather that day was freaking hot. Really, it was like one of the hottest day lah. Thank goodness Licia brought one of her mini fan for me :D






Me: GOSH, IS THAT A MERLION?!?!
Someone (forgot who): No.. It is the ____ lion. ( I forgot what she say)

I seriously thought it was Merlion. Looks like it from far (and from the side)...
....
-.-

He/She is freaking scary :/


This doesn't look like a flower to me...




So we went off after about an hour and a half. Bused to Harbourfront and went to Vivo to have Iced Jelly Cocktail. Cooled down after a bowl of it. Hahaha. Huiyu came for a while and went off with Bestf.

Went home at 8plus.

__________________________________________________________

YESTERDAY,
Grace called and for the first time, she told me she want to catch a movie. I was like "OMG, for the first time of my life, you're telling me you want to watch a movie!!" Haha. So since it is so rare that Grace want to catch a movie, I obviously agreed.

Wanted to watch Drag me to hell ( T.T ) but they were left with the first two row (Phewww) so we watched


instead at Cathay Cineplex. Haha. Nice show. I cried three times.

“Someone once told me that the power in all relationships lies with whoever cares less, and he was right. But power isn’t happiness, and I think that maybe happiness comes from caring more about people rather than less…”

Me love this show :D

Tzewei came to find us after that. Walked around, walked to Fareast, cabbed down to Rvvplaza and home after that :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My life in NAFA

I see people viewing my blog even though I haven't been updating regularly (understatement, I probably only post something up once a year or so, and slightly more if I'm feeling bored, and it's all meaningless stuff lol). I don't know about this, but I'm going to write cos I feel like it. So, whether anyone will be reading this, or not, let me talk a little bit about my life in NAFA. Why I chose NAFA I've been interested in design and media from a young age (11-12YO). When people asked about my "dream" career, I'll always answer them some jobs that are design and media related. So, instead of dreaming, why not make it a reality, right? So yeah, after my O level, I went around looking at schools, trying to get the right kind of vibe (the school that makes me feel right). A friend of mine, who was a final year student in Nafa at that point of time, told me to go down to Nafa to take a look. He briefly told me about the courses and I went online to
Visual culture class was damn funny. HAHAHAA. Our lecturer showed us this Thai movie about this boy & 3 elephants. There were a part where the killer were after the boy and the elephants (I've no idea why the killer would want to go after a small boy and 3 elephants -.-), and the boy had no other way to run other than jumping off the cliff, so he shouted and jumped off the cliff with the 3 elephants following what he was doing. The part where the elephants jumped off the cliff is damn hilarious. The whole class were like wth haahahahhahhaha. OKAY SO WHAT HOMEWORK DO WE HAVE?! - Invent a new way of interpreting the colour wheel. - Photoshop assignments. Damn I hate photoshop. - What does the apple in click here signify. - About the movie and culture (the one with the elephants jumping off the cliff) THANK GOD IT ISN'T A LOT.
School is great (: Except that school starts at 9am twice every week this sem, which means I've to wake up at 6.30am :/ Is it bad or what? Haha I am tired. "When you ask what I feel, I say love When you ask how I know, I say trust And if that's not enough' It's every little thing you do That makes me fall in love with you There isn't a way that I can show you Ever since I've come to know you It's every little thing you say That makes me wanna feel this There's not a thing that I can point to 'Cause it's every little thing you do Don't ask why"